Welcome to CSRP
The CSRP is a volunteer-driven, nonprofit organization with a local community focus. While the members of its Board are actively committed to increasing cancer support for Norfolk residents, they know that it cannot be achieved without the support of the larger community.
Service and Benefits:
- Telephone support: listening, answering questions, and offering referrals to local supports and out-of-area resources where appropriate
- Peer support: empathy and encouragement for patients, caregivers, and family is freely given
- Meeting area provided for support groups and supportive programming (e.g. journaling, art, etc.)
- Produce resources to highlight available supportive services and increase access to them (e.g. Cancer Resource Booklet, CSRP Website, and Haldimand-Norfolk Service Ontario Centre database)
- Offering financial assistance to individuals and families affected by cancer
- Providing a much-needed break from the day-to-day challenges of cancer by offering a free dinner out, mini-vacation, or help with summer camp
“Facing Cancer With Courage”
The Cancer Support & Resource Program of Norfolk is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting those touched by cancer to take charge of their choices. Networking with government and community agencies, institutions, businesses, service groups, and individuals, we offer a variety of emotional and supportive services.
Funds raised in this community stay in this community.
Donate to the CSRP
If you are interested in making a donation to the CSRP, you can now make it through PayPal by clicking the DONATE button below!